Author Topic: Just a few Questions  (Read 3279 times)

BurkeBlack

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: BurkeBlack
Just a few Questions
« on: February 23, 2014, 04:27:08 PM »
Ok, I got accepted to DeepBot, and so far im very happy =)

1. Is it possible to change the name of the Bot? Right now I called it TheBlackBot, but I think that its possible that it could be taken the wrong way =P So is it simple to remane the Bot itself?

2. I LOVE the way Cohh's Bot works on his stream. The Tokens the bot gives to people is not used as money, but rather a nod of "respect" So when they do a Giveaway, its as simple as "Giveaway for game X open, must have at least 250 tokens to enter, type !enter to win" So people type !enter, but I think the Bot ignores anyone who does not have at least 250 tokens on record, then they simply !claim if they win the game. Can DeepBot do this at all?

Thanks guys.

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: Just a few Questions
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 10:31:00 PM »
Changing the name is possible. Just setup a new account, and let me know. I can do the transfer remotely.

As for a point filter for raffles, it is currently not possible, however an interesting request. Will see what other people think.
Might be something I will implement soon.

Regards,
Experts

Jagmas

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Jagmas.com
  • Twitch Name: Jagmas
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 10:15:48 PM »
Yea I watch CohhCarnage alot and he has one of the best bots around. I found Deepbot looking for something similar and so far it is badass. That would be cool to be able to use the Loyalty points that way. Also it seems like he has different giveaways/raffles queued up during the broadcast so you will get a few different ones through the stream.

Princemurphy

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Murphyshood
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 08:59:39 AM »
Usually just make it a ticket raffle and set the price accordingly for the group of users I want to enter or use VIP.