Author Topic: Super Cool Dice Command!!!  (Read 3028 times)

ideejaytre

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: www.twitch.tv/datamonster_
Super Cool Dice Command!!!
« on: October 24, 2015, 08:10:39 PM »
So I was messing around with the commands and made something cause most of the people in my chat like to gamble I thought I make something for them with the bot, you guys are more then welcome to use it. Just a line in here and show some love or my channel.

I set my command cost to 250 points with a 60 sec timer and I have it current set to Bot Access

Bot Point Of View
!add @rand@[1,800] @user@

User Point Of View
Added 423 to user datamonster_. New balance: 1,173

Your bot wont show the user its taking any points away only down fall. What this will do will add points to the user that uses the command. But wait its going to give points away? No remember I said it cost 250 points. I have it set to 800 I feel this is the best right now but you can change that value to whatever you want, I tried this a few time and got descent RNG. I'm currently trying to make the bot start a lottery system for the users as well, thats a work in progress.

Don't forget to stop by my channel drop a like and say thanks  ;D

ideejaytre

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: www.twitch.tv/datamonster_
Re: Super Cool Dice Command!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 07:48:19 PM »
Anyone give it a go?

TheRealAlixe

• Knight
    • View Profile
    • Ninetales.us
  • Twitch Name: TheRealAlixe
Re: Super Cool Dice Command!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 11:36:41 PM »
Anyone give it a go?

I am in the process of making a more custom roll command that uses the chaining feature maybe you could bookmark my page and see it later :P
Twitter: @TheRealAlixe | Web: Ninetales.us | Twitch: @TheRealAlixe | Discord: join