Author Topic: Capture Euro Cheque Window with OBS  (Read 2069 times)

Gulduka

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: gulduka
Capture Euro Cheque Window with OBS
« on: February 28, 2014, 04:59:35 PM »
Hi,
i see that now a euro cheque png is in the deepbot directory. and read here in forum that in obs clr only $ cheque is avail. so i try to switch to desktop window enter the ChequeEUR.png in deepbot and make preview and it works.

after that i try to capture this window with obs. in first i found out the window will only listet in window capture on obs if obs was launch as admin in windows. The Window of the cheque is called MainWindow. And no the problem with obs. I see not the cheque only a Black Window..

I try different with Monitor Capture (but that is no solution) and window capture. anywhere obs windows capture run in problems to get the window  :-\

At the moment i go back to obs clr capture with the dollar cheque, whould nice to find something for that i'm on eu :)

thanks and a nice weekend
gulduka

woodydaocas

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: woodydaocas
Re: Capture Euro Cheque Window with OBS
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 10:26:32 PM »
Yeah, I already reported that I believe, when this function went live (it's awesome, btw..). €sign and also the chat setting (I tried colour only..) is not projected into this type of display, but it was stated it's just a working prototype : )
So, maybe later..
Woody

Izlsnizzt

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 10:47:48 PM »
This can actually be accomplished by overriding the CSS stylesheet in OBS' CLR Browser plugin.  I'm working on writing up a Wiki post for it.  I will link it here when I'm finished.  If you add this to your CSS it should display the Euro Cheque.

#donor-notification {
background-image: url("http://db.deep.sg/ChequeEUR.png") !important;
}

Edit - Done http://deepbot.deep.sg/wiki/tiki-index.php?page_ref_id=11
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 11:26:22 PM by Izlsnizzt »

Gulduka

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: gulduka
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 12:12:11 AM »
Yes it works, thanks Izlsnizzt  ;)