Author Topic: Lets grow it together~ my suggestionZ + an offer to help on w/e's clever~  (Read 1024 times)

The_Pr0taku

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: ThePr0taku
Heya, I'll be making my intro post after my internetz is fixed (its a whole thing). It seems like an ideal time to work on content for my stream & of course my Pr0botz functions. I'm a Zak of all trades but my only fluent coding language thus far is python, my real forte is 3d design & graphic design (Maya, Zbrush, Adobe Suite) so let me know if I can help anyway during this, my hiatus from streaming.~

Here're some suggestions so far, I'll update this as more come to me if that's allowed:

*Randomizer for multiple follower/donation/sub/host alerts letting you choose a host of local gif/soundfile folder setups
*secondary/multiple currencies allowing exclusive/different functions

*A grouped quote system, the ability to have quotes listed under a catagorey command. e.g. !horde would come back with one of quotes for the game, "zugzug","FortheHorde!","Taz'ding0!".

*The ability to attach images,images & or soundz to mini game outcomes/occurences. List who won/lost the race or hiest displayed. e.g. an empty duffel bag and bloddied names for a failed heist.