Author Topic: OBS Remote & Deep Bot infrequently working.  (Read 1305 times)

DustVixen

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: twitch.tv/dustvixen
OBS Remote & Deep Bot infrequently working.
« on: February 01, 2016, 09:53:07 PM »
Bug: OBS Remote & Deep Bot infrequently working.
Info: OBS Remote & Deep Bot stop talking to each other after around half an hour causing commands to show and hide scenes in OBS to be ignored.

I have installed OBS remote, set the password and everything up correctly and i can get it to work 10% of the time with Deep Bot or vice versa.

I have both DB and OBS running as Administrator level and the command created works very infrequently.
I have had both OBS and DB running for a while now and the command to show & hide a scene works fine the first few times, however It stops working after about half an hour.

The only way to fix this I have found is to stop and start both OBS and DB which is impossible while in the middle of streaming.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: OBS Remote & Deep Bot infrequently working.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 02:36:10 AM »
Bug: OBS Remote & Deep Bot infrequently working.
Info: OBS Remote & Deep Bot stop talking to each other after around half an hour causing commands to show and hide scenes in OBS to be ignored.

I have installed OBS remote, set the password and everything up correctly and i can get it to work 10% of the time with Deep Bot or vice versa.

I have both DB and OBS running as Administrator level and the command created works very infrequently.
I have had both OBS and DB running for a while now and the command to show & hide a scene works fine the first few times, however It stops working after about half an hour.

The only way to fix this I have found is to stop and start both OBS and DB which is impossible while in the middle of streaming.

Make sure to open OBS First, then Deepbot. You need to make sure hte OBS Icon is at the top of deepbot. Make sure the scenes and sources are correct in both the command and in obs. Missing one letter or misspelling can cause it not to work. I would also double check you entered the correct OBS Remote details into deepbot master settings.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport