Author Topic: Gamble Mini-Game (Originally from RevloBot)  (Read 36379 times)

Nazo

• Padawan
  • Expert on Twitch Bots
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: OverlordNazo
Gamble Mini-Game (Originally from RevloBot)
« on: February 22, 2016, 01:50:54 PM »
Gamble
(from RevloBot)

Someone recently requested me to re-create the Gamble mini-game from RevloBot. So, I did it.

If you don't already know, Gamble is basically a wagering game originally from RevloBot (and possibly other bots), but is now finally available for DeepBot!

Rules: Users can gamble however many points they would like at a chance for doubling or possibly even tripling their wager. There is a 38% chance of doubling your wager and a 2% chance of tripling it. If the number rolled is between 62 and 98, the wager is doubled. If the number rolled is between 98 and 100, the wager is tripled! If the number rolled is 61 or less, you lose.

NOTE: THIS MINI-GAME REQUIRES THE LATEST VERSION OF DEEPBOT AND DEEPBOT VIP TO WORK PROPERLY

Give BOTH commands User (Elevated Access) and Admin Access. (You may also want to check the Hide from Command List box to prevent users from tampering with the commands.)

!gamble
Code: [Select]
@if@[@target@||||Gamble by using '!gamble <amount>' where amount is the number of points you wish to gamble. There is a 2% chance of tripling your gamble and a 38% chance of doubling it.||@if@[>||@target@||@points@||@user@, you don't have enough @pointsname@ to gamble that amount.||!gamble_start @target@]]
!gamble_start
@if@[<=||@rand@[1|100]||61||Rolled @rand@[1|100]. @user@ lost @target@ @pointsname@ and now has @calc@[-|@points@|@target@] @pointsname@. @editpoints@[@user@|-@target@]||]@if@[>=||@rand@[1|100]||62||@if@[>=||@rand@[1|100]||98||Rolled @rand@[1|100]. @user@ won @calc@[*|3|@target@] @pointsname@ and now has @calc@[+|@calc@[*|3|@target@]|@points@] @pointsname@. @editpoints@[@user@|@calc@[*|3|@target@]]||Rolled @rand@[1|100]. @user@ won @calc@[*|2|@target@] @pointsname@ and now has @calc@[+|@calc@[*|2|@target@]|@points@] @pointsname@. @editpoints@[@user@|@calc@[*|2|@target@]]]||]
OR

You can use this which is the same as the two commands above, except they have been merged:

!gamble
@if@[@target@||||Gamble by using '!gamble <amount>' where amount is the number of points you wish to gamble. There is a 2% chance of tripling your gamble and a 38% chance of doubling it.||@if@[>||@target@||@points@||@user@, you don't have enough @pointsname@ to gamble that amount.||@if@[<=||@rand@[1|100]||61||Rolled @rand@[1|100]. @user@ lost @target@ @pointsname@ and now has @calc@[-|@points@|@target@] @pointsname@. @editpoints@[@user@|-@target@]||]@if@[>=||@rand@[1|100]||62||@if@[>=||@rand@[1|100]||98||Rolled @rand@[1|100]. @user@ won @calc@[*|3|@target@] @pointsname@ and now has @calc@[+|@calc@[*|3|@target@]|@points@] @pointsname@. @editpoints@[@user@|@calc@[*|3|@target@]]||Rolled @rand@[1|100]. @user@ won @calc@[*|2|@target@] @pointsname@ and now has @calc@[+|@calc@[*|2|@target@]|@points@] @pointsname@. @editpoints@[@user@|@calc@[*|2|@target@]]]||]]]
Also note that because !gamble_start is extremely long, it cannot be copied and pasted into Twitch chat...
(I decided to make !gamble_start very long to reduce the number of commands needed to make the mini-game work. If you want me to post a shorter line of text for !gamble_start and add an extra command, send a PM to me.)

Edit: Added Pastebin for Importing the Command: http://pastebin.com/raw/SWNwsxXy
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 09:00:00 AM by Nazo »
★ Twitch Bot Expert ★

YouTube: Lord Nazo
Twitch: OverlordNazo
Twitter: @Lord_Nazo

TheRealAlixe

• Knight
    • View Profile
    • Ninetales.us
  • Twitch Name: TheRealAlixe
Re: Gamble Mini-Game (Originally from RevloBot)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 03:43:55 PM »
bit more of an Advance version of this can be found here
Twitter: @TheRealAlixe | Web: Ninetales.us | Twitch: @TheRealAlixe | Discord: join

Buggymon

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Bugztv
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 10:17:40 PM »
How can i change it that a user have to gamble 50+ for a win?

trebongs

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: trebongs
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 06:40:35 AM »
Hello, I am trying to incorporate this into the channel. I get an "Access denied" command after a user gamble which is odd. 

How do I give both commands user and admin access?  It seems I can only choose one option.  Thank you in advance

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 07:21:52 AM »
Hello, I am trying to incorporate this into the channel. I get an "Access denied" command after a user gamble which is odd. 

How do I give both commands user and admin access?  It seems I can only choose one option.  Thank you in advance

Admin Access is in the Command Chaining Section of the Command Editor.

User (Elevated Access) is below where you set a sound.

Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

xJustxJordanx

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: xJustxJordanx
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 10:57:26 AM »
This command is giving my users back their original bet, plus 2x the original bet. Example: gambling 100 returns the original 100 plus 200 more. Any way to lower this? Example: winning 100 returns the original 100 plus 100 more?

MLGEhcos

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: MLGEhcos
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2016, 07:04:16 AM »
can someone post a picture of what their bot looks like for this? im completely lost and would appreciate some help.

mattisfy

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: mattisfy
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2017, 08:53:30 PM »
I know its an old topic, but I implemented this on my stream and its getting abused. Has anyone been able to add a maximum point limit? People in my stream are gambling 1,000,000 points and winning crazy amounts (albeit losing too), but its hurting my currency.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2017, 09:53:58 AM »
I recommend this one: http://wiki.deepbot.tv/custom_mini-games#gamble

You can change the numbers within the commands for the win percentage.

Need help ASAP?

mattisfy

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: mattisfy
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2017, 01:23:42 PM »
ty RepentGamingTV :-D I did have a look there, but couldnt work out where to set the limit of points

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 07:50:38 AM »
!gamble1

@if@[<=||@target@[1]||100000||!gamble2 @target@[1]||Sorry but you can only gamble 100k @pointsname@]",

Change the "100000" to whatever you want the max bet to be.

As for win percentage, it is in !gamble_finish

@if@[<=||@rand@[1|100]||61||Rolled @rand@[1|100]. @user@ lost @target@ @pointsname@ and now has @calc@[-|@points@|@target@] @pointsname@.||@if@[>=||@rand@[1|100]||62||@if@[>=||@rand@[1|100]||98||Rolled @rand@[1|100]. @user@ won @calc@[*|3|@target@] @pointsname@ and now has @calc@[+|@calc@[*|3|@target@]|@points@] @pointsname@. @editpoints@[@user@|@calc@[*|3|@target@]]||Rolled @rand@[1|100]. @user@ won @calc@[*|2|@target@] @pointsname@ and now has @calc@[+|@calc@[*|2|@target@]|@points@] @pointsname@. @editpoints@[@user@|@calc@[*|2|@target@]]]||]]

Change the first 61 to something higher for lower odds of winning. Same with the 62 for 3x multiplier chance.

Need help ASAP?

EscadeFlow

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: GammaLunatic
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2017, 10:37:30 PM »
I recommend this one: http://wiki.deepbot.tv/custom_mini-games#gamble

Hello there!

i just used this one you recommend, but found a Error in it.. i dont know where to Report it so i just post it here:

15:27 SaboJakeBOT Bloodpoints : 7ztyinallo [Viewer] [Empathy] [7 Hrs] - 3.286
15:27 7ZTyinallo: !gamble 286
15:27 SaboJakeBOT: 7ztyinallo has started to roll the dice...
15:27 SaboJakeBOT: Rolled 47. 7ztyinallo lost 286 Bloodpoints and now has 2,714 Bloodpoints.

My Viewer just Gambled 286 - so if he loose, it should be 3.000 left.
But after he loose, there are 2,714 left.
means the Gamble Command just removed the 286 twice.

I really dont know where i could change this, so.. i would be really thankful for any help :D

TheRealAlixe

• Knight
    • View Profile
    • Ninetales.us
  • Twitch Name: TheRealAlixe
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2017, 03:05:34 AM »
Fixed this bug in the newest update!
Twitter: @TheRealAlixe | Web: Ninetales.us | Twitch: @TheRealAlixe | Discord: join

Diablex112

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: http://www.twitch.tv/diablex112
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2017, 11:11:27 PM »
Hello,

How is it possible that I set a cooldown for each user individually, the normal cooldown is for all users, so if 1 user is running the command all the others are waiting.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2017, 12:32:53 AM »
Hello,

How is it possible that I set a cooldown for each user individually, the normal cooldown is for all users, so if 1 user is running the command all the others are waiting.

With this one in this thread, no. With the one on the wiki, yes. http://wiki.deepbot.tv/custom_mini-games#gamble

Need help ASAP?