Author Topic: Streamer Chat, Songs, and notifications  (Read 1274 times)

CreepyCastleTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: CreepyCastleTV
Streamer Chat, Songs, and notifications
« on: March 23, 2016, 11:21:21 AM »
Hello,

Firstly, my Streamer Chat function no longer works with the most recent update. I type in the chat bar and hit send or enter but nothing appears. Any ideas?

Second, I'm curious if there is a way to have the songs aspect of the bot work without playing the actual video? I currently have a song playing through iTunes, which I then have SMG post the song playing on the OBS overlay so that no unnecessary data is used. I want to implement song requests and use DeepBots song capabilities, but without the video running in DeepBot; I only want to do the audio. Can someone help me?

Also, my notifications do not work. I am VIP, and someone in Streamer Chat tried to help me 1-2 months ago but no solution. I have all the correct Master Settings, but the black pop up does not show up on my monitor when someone follows me. It's not the stream pop up I'm having concerns about, it's the little black personal pop-up on the monitor that I want to see. It works for "streamer chat mention notifications" just not when someone follows me during the stream.

I currently stream PS4 using OBS.

Thank you,
Brandyn

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Streamer Chat, Songs, and notifications
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 11:47:25 AM »
First:

Edit: Refer to this post: http://deepbot.deep.sg/forums/index.php?topic=6021.0

Next: No, can't, at least I haven't seen a way yet.

Lastly: Try screenshotting the settings on the config tab for both follower/donation. Then tell me what url you are using for the clr browser, and post any css you have.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 03:08:03 AM by RepentGamingTV »
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport