Author Topic: Issues with Deep  (Read 2711 times)

Shinobi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: ShinobiMMO
Issues with Deep
« on: April 12, 2014, 08:51:11 AM »
I have just started to have a couple of problems start up with the bot.

First, after connecting to twitch Via the Bot I no longer see anything in the chat tab however; I can still type and see what I input into chat looking at the channel itself. Second, I can no longer get the bot to do a timed message; it counts down from 20, hits 0, and then does nothing. I attempted to disable, re-enable, as well as recreate the timed message, but I get the same problem. Lastly, Starting today the bot is causing my game to become choppy. I have 60-90 FPS yet the game still clumps up until I close the bot then the picture becomes crystal clear again.

I don't believe any of this relates to my own computer and before I tried to re-install that bot I wanted to consult with the forums first.

Edit----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried a few different things trying to fix this issue. It appears I fix every issue when I START with deepbot and then turn on the stream, game, and so on. This may be something I am supposed to do in the first place and just didn't realize. I will leave this post up in case anyone cares to review it.

Edit----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another edit, The bot is doing it again. Started up while I was playing. My stream is on right now if someone cares to see what its doing... looks like I am rolling with 5 fps when I have 45-60.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 09:51:32 AM by Shinobi »

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: Issues with Deep
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 04:30:19 PM »
Stopped by, but you were not around.

Could you confirm the Computer specs and the settings you are streaming at??
If you were streaming close to your max CPU capacity, it is possible that CPU usage with DeepBot is causing the frame lag.

Shinobi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 07:58:50 PM »
Computer Spec's
CPU - AMD FX(tm)-8150 Black
MOBO - Crosshair IV Formula 890FX
GPU - AMD XFX 7990 Crossfired
RAM - Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDDR 1866
All running on a 1200 AU Platinum
I removed all OC's and still get the same issue.

Internet
50 Down, 5 up

Usage
I used around 50% CPU & 20% Memory when I have EVERYTHING running at once

OBS Settings
Encode - x264
Bitrate 3500 (I turned this down to 3000 and saw some improvements)
Res - 1920x1080 (Turned this to 720 and saw improvements)
FPS - 30
Scene buffering - 400
x264cpu preset - Veryfast
With the changes I made to bitrate and res appeared to fix the problem so perhaps I was just tryingto push it to hard.

Logic_Wolf

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Logic_Wolf
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 12:54:02 AM »
Your download and upload is a bit low i would use obsproject.com/estimator to see the best settings for you.

Run your games in window mode

Shinobi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 05:00:52 PM »
Logic,

You are right in that I believe. AsI said I changed a few of the settings and things are working great now. The issue im dealing with now is I can't seem to get the bot to connect to twitch. When it does say its connected the bot is not in the room. I assume its something wrong with my network settings or something. Wish I had more knowledge in this area.

Shinobi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 08:19:40 PM »
I just read the post on the server issues. I tried what expert said about changing the port and it worked successfully on the first try. I used port 80.