Author Topic: Rename Bank/Arena names?  (Read 1664 times)

xxDerek

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: xxDerek
Rename Bank/Arena names?
« on: April 16, 2014, 04:15:12 PM »
Hello everyone,
   Just curious if there is anywhere in the files that I can edit what the name of the banks/arena is for the mini-games? For example, change the name from XXXX Municipal Bank to maybe XXX Fortress, XXXX Castle, XXXX Stronghold... Etc... So it's not just a bank heist, can set it up to be a robbery.. Same with the arena/tournament. Thanks for any help!

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
Re: Rename Bank/Arena names?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 12:38:37 AM »
Currently, no. As it stands it wouldn't make any sense to use !bankheist if you were stealing for a castle, unless the king himself has SWAT on hand whenever anyone attempts to steal from his treasure room :). Experts is considering it but at the moment it is very low priority as other things take more importance for the future of Deepbot. It would also need a bit of work to make the output customisable.

Sorry,
Dante557
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556

xxDerek

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: xxDerek
Re: Rename Bank/Arena names?
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 04:11:09 AM »
Ahh rough, I would have thought there would have been a simple configuration file you could edit to change the messages. Well thanks for letting me know.