Author Topic: Remote Access / Dashboard  (Read 2199 times)

MetagamingTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: MetagamingTV
Remote Access / Dashboard
« on: April 24, 2014, 03:19:57 AM »
On our channel, we are 3 different streamers. And we all use Nightbot for song requests for example. Now with deepbot having the most amazing song request abilites as well tied with the point system, we wanted to use it instead.

Thats just an example of a feature we think would be great to have on a dashboard, like with the nightbot. Plus having overall control with an interface is much more comfy and easier than having to type commands all the time.

So yea, we would love if it was possible to have remote access using a dashboard as nightbot have, or in a similar fashion. Perhaps a remote client? That can connect to the hosting client?

Atm we are using teamviewer to remotely access the bot, but you cant use song requests through that, and it isnt the most effective way either.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :) I hope an remote client or such can be made for this. The bot is amazing in all ways so far!

techbosstv

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: tbtv_mysticnz
Re: Remote Access / Dashboard
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 09:09:06 PM »
Hey,

My stream would also benefit from this greatly too as we currently run Deepbot on a remote VPS where we can use deepbot to handle donations or song requests.

A client would be perfect.

Thanks

DarktideFoulmist

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: DyreNyhmn
Re: Remote Access / Dashboard
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 08:51:49 PM »
Totally agree,

My stream I run the Deepbot off my computer, but the other guys have no way to access it. Specially with trolls that put molly or some other song on the list constantly makes it a pain with night bot.

Anything like this would be helpful. So that I can just keep nightbot as my always on guard bot and keep using this for all the other great features.