Author Topic: Responses on certain built in commands  (Read 1210 times)

TheRoaringLion

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheRoaringLion
Responses on certain built in commands
« on: September 01, 2016, 07:18:23 PM »
I have the issues sometimes that the bot does not respond when someone enters a raffle it just does not say anything it is a bit of a hassle.

I want users to do a CMD to see if they are in a raffle, for instance if I do !plat then it has to respond with: you entered the giveaway [Giveaway item] have fun (or something else custom).

And if you wanna know if you joined already most peeps do the same !plat or ![string] in the command and it has to respond with : you already entered the giveaway [Giveaway item] (or something custom).
also for some other mini-games it could be useful to have responses when someone joins mini-games.

I hope this will be implemented it will help a lot of users

Chao, The Roaring Lion

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Responses on certain built in commands
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 01:42:06 AM »
Problem is it would cause spam. There is a custom giveaway command however which I believe has a response saying you entered. Command here: http://wiki.deepbot.tv/user_custom_commands#giveaway
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

TheRoaringLion

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheRoaringLion
Re: Responses on certain built in commands
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 12:08:45 AM »
It is to prevent spamming but I want users to lessen their spams to repeat the same command every time and yes spamming is a issue but I don't want to use additional bots to prevent these kind of things.

Chao, The Roaring Lion