Author Topic: Need help with setting up subs  (Read 2160 times)

shadowila

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Shadowila
Need help with setting up subs
« on: April 26, 2014, 01:04:34 AM »
Just another quick question, how would i go about giving subs more points? I mean i see different level of VIP (bronze, silver, gold). Where would subs be? Do you have to set everyone of the subs up manually? By manually what i mean is in the User Database tab you can find the option to Right click it, then manually set the option for which VIP level you want them at. Can anyone recommend anything?

Sorry for being full of questions today!

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: Need help with setting up subs
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 01:08:37 AM »
I can automatically move all your subs to a VIP level of your choice on the server. Just let me know which level you would like me to move them to (Bronze, Silver or Gold)

Regards,
Experts

shadowila

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Shadowila
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 11:56:19 PM »
I can automatically move all your subs to a VIP level of your choice on the server. Just let me know which level you would like me to move them to (Bronze, Silver or Gold)

Regards,
Experts

That would be lovely! Could you move all of my subs to the Gold level of VIP please? Would there be an option in the later stage of having a special box for the subs, or would i always need to move people manually?

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 02:25:15 AM »
Are you sure you want to use Gold? Generally streamers use Bronze or Silver for Subs with Gold being reserved for top donors.
As for new subs, there is an auto actions panel in the sub notification settings that allows you to set what level new subs should be moved to automatically.

There is a deficiency currently in the Twitch API that prevents the bot from detecting re-subs correctly. The issue is flagged to twitch here : http://discuss.dev.twitch.tv/t/re-payment-notification-for-subs/293
If you would like to see this fixed, do post there supporting the request.