Author Topic: Stream Name Change / BotName Change  (Read 1470 times)

Tyriu

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Tyriu
Stream Name Change / BotName Change
« on: October 07, 2016, 04:09:09 PM »
Current Stream Name: tyriu
Current Bot Name: SenpaiBot
New Stream Name: Tyriu
New Bot Name: TyriuBot

I was getting the whole Incorrect account login. You have logged into account "tyriu", while your licence only permits twitch account SenpaiBot. Please login to the correct twitch bot account. My actual stream is www.twitch.tv/tyriu

monsta

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Kupcakemonsta
Re: Stream Name Change / BotName Change
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 04:46:30 PM »
I am having the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-[ :-\ :'( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Current Stream Name: Kupcakemonsta
Current Bot Name: Derp

I was getting the whole Incorrect account login. You have logged into account "kupcakemonsta", while your licence only permits twitch account Derp. Please login to the correct twitch bot account.

My actual stream is www.twitch.tv/kupcakemonsta

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 03:17:21 AM »
Current Stream Name: tyriu
Current Bot Name: SenpaiBot
New Stream Name: Tyriu
New Bot Name: TyriuBot

I was getting the whole Incorrect account login. You have logged into account "tyriu", while your licence only permits twitch account SenpaiBot. Please login to the correct twitch bot account. My actual stream is www.twitch.tv/tyriu

You need to make the twitch account with the bot name you want/choose. Once you get the bot name you want, you can follow this guide to update/change the bot's name: http://wiki.deepbot.tv/changebotname

I am having the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-[ :-\ :'( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Current Stream Name: Kupcakemonsta
Current Bot Name: Derp

I was getting the whole Incorrect account login. You have logged into account "kupcakemonsta", while your licence only permits twitch account Derp. Please login to the correct twitch bot account.

My actual stream is www.twitch.tv/kupcakemonsta

Do you own the twitch account "Derp"? If no, you need to make the twitch account for the bot to use. You can use this guide to update your bot's name: http://wiki.deepbot.tv/changebotname
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

Tyriu

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Tyriu
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 08:50:22 AM »
Ok well The twitch account name is taken for SenpaiBot and it is not owned by me, So Is there a way it can be changed. It was a bit confusing when creating and not really straight forward knowing I would need to match my bot name with my twitch stream name " Tyriu "

I can sign on the program with my twitch stream just not with bot name, since it gives me that message when I try. Are you guys not able to change it and fix it? If not, then I may be needing a refund.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 11:39:10 AM »
Ok well The twitch account name is taken for SenpaiBot and it is not owned by me, So Is there a way it can be changed. It was a bit confusing when creating and not really straight forward knowing I would need to match my bot name with my twitch stream name " Tyriu "

I can sign on the program with my twitch stream just not with bot name, since it gives me that message when I try. Are you guys not able to change it and fix it? If not, then I may be needing a refund.

If you just need to change the bot's name, you can use this guide: http://wiki.deepbot.tv/changebotname

If you need a stream name change, then just post what you want the new stream name to be along with your old stream name.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport