Author Topic: Trigger a command anywhere in a sentence.  (Read 1695 times)

Virlomi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Virlomi
Trigger a command anywhere in a sentence.
« on: October 12, 2016, 05:17:33 AM »
At the moment, from what ininetales says, commands can only be executed at the beginning of a sentence when not requiring an exclamation mark. I'm currently wanting to have sound effects that are triggered by some words like tuturu or nyan and them not HAVE to be at the beginning of the sentence. AnkhBot does this inherently without there even being a special option and I don't care if it has it's own WebSocket. This comes down to the programming of the bot not what it's run through. This is currently the only feature in Ankhbot that keeps me using it and I've found how to make a sound play only when the stream is online with DeepBot but in order to actually be able to use deepbot for this I HAVE to be able to trigger a command from anywhere in the sentence. I realize that this increases CPU usage but having it not require the exclamation mark already does that. It would be nice to at least have an option to search the whole sentence for people who have the computer to handle it.

Having this option would allow me to ONLY run DeepBot and that is my ultimate goal. I would really appreciate this option and I'd even pay for it's implementation.

Thank you and hopefully something comes of this.