Author Topic: VIP subscription sillyness  (Read 1033 times)

Miyuki8

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Miyuki8
VIP subscription sillyness
« on: May 13, 2017, 06:12:40 AM »
Hi!

So I changed name on Twitch and got everything settled, or atleast I thought. Apparently my donations for VIP got payed but on the old account "Miyuki8" instead of "MiyukiMouse". I didn't realise at first, I just noticed I didn't had the VIP features. I thought because of Beta changes I had to sign up again, on which I did. So I payed 10$ again. But now I checked Paypal and I have the subscription still running. I should have thought of checking before but since my wisdom teeth are comming through I seemed to have lost my brain, oh irony.

Anyway, basically what I want to know is if it's possible to cancel my resigning and just change my subscription to the correct account?

Thank you in advance.

With kind regards.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: VIP subscription sillyness
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 09:09:02 AM »
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

Miyuki8

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Miyuki8
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 07:14:20 AM »
I know how to cancel a subscription. I'm was asking if it could be fixed so I didn't had to repurchase beta access that I already have just so I could get VIP on the new name since the old name doesn't exist anymore (namechange feature from Twitch) on which I have been paying but not able to use (noticed too late). But I'll just buy it yet again and hope this issue gets fixed for others.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 10:03:06 AM »
You have to post a name change on forums. I thought you mentioned you already got your name changed over.

I posted the guide, because you will need to redo it once the name change request goes through.

http://deepbot.deep.sg/forums/index.php?board=19.0
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport