Author Topic: Discord Role Sync  (Read 1902 times)

Zer0R7

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Zer0R7
Discord Role Sync
« on: August 07, 2017, 12:39:44 PM »
Hello, I have setup the deepbot discord integration and I'm having issues with VIP and Mod roles syncing. The roles only synced one time and that was when I originally setup the integration. I deleted the bot from my discord and setup the integration again, all the roles synced but still wouldn't sync after that. I've tryed a few other things to try and get it to work but nothing worked besides deleting the bot and setting up the integration again and I dont wanna have to keep doing that just to sync up roles. I haven't found any solution to this elsewhere on the forums so if anyone has any solution to this let me know.

Deepbot is running as admin and the viewer has succesfully connected his twitch account to discord and deepbot.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Discord Role Sync
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 09:10:43 PM »
On discord, does the bot have permission to move/edit users groups? If yes, did you put the bot's rank above all the ranks that it can assign?

Notice how "Bot" and "RGTVBot" are above the ranks it will assign/sync:

Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

Zer0R7

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Zer0R7
Re: Discord Role Sync
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 04:10:38 AM »
well, that was a simpler than I thought it would be, I did give the bot all the permissions I just didn't have the bot rank above the others. Thanks for the help.