Author Topic: Difficulty logging in  (Read 1008 times)

MindFrags

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: MindFrags
Difficulty logging in
« on: August 11, 2017, 04:00:18 AM »
I have been having some issues getting back onto my DeepBot account.
I have been a user since 2015, and am coming back into streaming recently, and I seem to be having issues getting my DeepBot client to sign in.

Under the Streamer Login, I have signed in several times, enough to say I probably have seen each of Twitch's re-captcha images twice each. As well as attempting to sign into the Bot Login. My stream name is MindFrags, and the bots name is FraggleFritz. I have double checked in the My Account settings to verify nothing has changed at all. There was no issues the last time I took a break from streaming with the bot, so I assumed there would be no issues now either.

When I click the OAuth Password under the Streamer Login, I login to my account, MindFrags, which I stream from, and nothing happens following.
I still see 'expertsonline' in the Streamer Name, and when I go to login OAuth Password for FraggleFritz under the Bot Login section, it gives me the message that I am only authorized to use the account "deepbot".

There was one time thus far that I managed to get MindFrags to appear in the Streamer Name, but then when I went to sign into the bot it told me I was only authorized to use the account "FragglieFritz" which in the My Account tab on DeepBot, it doesn't have that bot name, nor has it ever. I also have attempted to sign in with DeepBot being run as Administrator, and checked for updates, but that did not change my results.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 04:08:27 AM by MindFrags »

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Difficulty logging in
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 04:12:23 AM »
Should probably update your client if you haven't already. I recommend being on 0.10.3.4 or higher (I recommend the alpha update since it has the discord update fix).

Just do the bot login first under Config Tab > Bot Login > Enter your stream name in the box given. Then try clicking Oauth password under bot login, login with the bot's twitch account details. Then do the Streamer Login section below the Bot login section. You may have to hit the "Not You?" button since it will have your bot logged in when you click Oauth password under streamer login.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

MindFrags

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: MindFrags
Re: Difficulty logging in
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 04:17:27 AM »
I am currently on v 0.10.4.0. But the issue was I hadn't typed out the channel and bot name in the 2 fields under Bot Login prior to doing the OAuth. Thanks for the help!