Author Topic: Name change  (Read 1999 times)

Bame

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Dat_Bame
Name change
« on: August 01, 2018, 02:44:26 AM »
Current Stream Name: th3biaze
Current Bot Name: BamesBotterino

New Stream Name: Dat_Bame
New Bot Name: BamesBotterino
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 03:34:13 AM by Dante557 »

Bame

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Name change
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 08:41:48 PM »
so do i have to bump/Buy something to get support here ?

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 03:33:53 AM »
Hello,

Firstly, allow me to apologise for the delay in getting this request actioned for you.

I have attempted to change your account over but have been unable to do so. Upon checking th3biaze I couldn't find it in the database. I did find that a $10 payment has been received under that name however back in 2014.

Could you please advise if th3biaze is the correct former account or if you have had a name change performed before.

Many Thanks
Jordan
Deepbot Support
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556

Bame

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 04:44:58 PM »
Hello,
no Problem, and thanks for the answer.

My Account: https://www.twitch.tv/dat_bame was once named th3biaze, i wanted to move away from that name but at that time twitch didnt have the option to change it. I think i created another channel called datbame, and at the moment they introduced the name change thingy i changed my "second account" (datbame) to ddatbame and my main (th3biaze) to dat_bame (idk why twitch keeps datbame locked up :/ ) I also think i used the bot on the other channel and thats probably why the database wont show it correctly...
Im sorry that i didnt mention that in the first place.

TLDR:
Changed from main channel to second (with the bot i think), namechaning was introduced, i changed the name of my main channel (th3biaze) + the name of my second channel from datbame->ddatbame to get the datbame on for my main(twitch still locked it up), i choose to change it to dat_bame, the ddatbame account doesnt exist anymore, i think i let it remove.

So the correct former account i used the bot with was datbame(not existent anymore) and before that it was th3biaze that is now dat_bame

Greetings
Dominik aka Bame

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 11:36:20 PM »
Roger that, I found an account under datbame

I will alert the dev to the name change request. Should take a further 24/48 hours to action depending how busy Experts is.

Many Thanks
Jordan
Deepbot Support
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556