Author Topic: Be able to load 2nd bot for streaming client  (Read 2511 times)

AZTricky

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: FuzzleBukkit
Be able to load 2nd bot for streaming client
« on: June 21, 2014, 01:00:40 PM »
I run 2 machines for my stream. 1 machine is a low power machine that runs 24x7 with Deepbot on it. This way no matter what time people can check points, bankheist, etc.

I use my gaming machine to stream but because of this, I can't take advantage of Deepbots Follower/Donation notifications on my stream because they need to be run from the same machine the bot is on. I thought maybe I could run a 2nd bot with the points system disabled on my gaming machine to take care of the notifications but there appears to be a block on running more than 1 instance of Deepbot on a channel. Is there any way to make it so I can get notification/music on 1 machine while Deepbot proper runs on another?

HAVOK

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: HAVOK
Re: Be able to load 2nd bot for streaming client
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 03:59:12 AM »
I run the same setup.  You can get music if you are running a program like TeamViewer and keep it open while you stream.  This will play the music through your stream.  I haven't found a way for the follower/donation messages yet.

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 01:23:06 PM »
There is an undocumented feature which is currently available for music and notifications.

If your DeepBot is running on another machine, you need to do the following:

For Music, you can load this in your browser : http://deepbot.deep.sg/YouTubePlayerv4.html?ip=[DeepBot Computer IP Here]
For Notifications, in OBS. simply add "?ip=[DeepBot Computer IP Here]" at the end of the notification link for a remote connection.

This also works for instances where DeepBot is hosted remotely. Just ensure for remote connections port 3337 is opened for connections.

pocketpac

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Pocketpac
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 06:51:16 AM »
This really needs documented. This is a glorious function I am now using. This is awesome. Deepbot is awesome. You are awesome. Everything is awesome!