Author Topic: Keyword Raffle?  (Read 6017 times)

woodydaocas

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: woodydaocas
Keyword Raffle?
« on: November 05, 2013, 01:39:43 AM »
hey guys,
I am sorry for so stupid question, but how does the keyword raffle works ? Actually what it even is :) What am "I" and "viewer" supposed to do ?

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: Keyword Raffle?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 09:08:50 PM »
There are two different types of raffle (lucky draw) systems in DeepBot.

First is the ticket raffle. Users earn points for staying in your stream. They can use these points to buy tickets which give them a chance to win something. Streamers can choose the cost of each ticket and can choose the maximum amount of tickets each viewer can purchase. This gives loyal viewers (who have been around for a while and have more points) a higher chance to win.

The second is a keyword raffle where viewers type a custom keyword to enter the raffle where entry does not cost any points. Additionally, all viewers have an equal chance of winning in this scenario (equivalent to a ticket raffle with a cost of 0 and a max number of tickets as 1)

In the same screen, there is a third option for auctions where you can allow viewers to bid for an item or set of items using points or in game gold.

Hope this clarifies the available raffle options.

Regards,
Experts

woodydaocas

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: woodydaocas
Re: Keyword Raffle?
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 09:42:10 PM »
thanks for the reply :)
So the keyword raffle is like that plugin for giveaways into chrome, ie. type some word, that gets you on the list (aka AFK check ?) and then it's just basic random draw from that list, ok ? So it's NOT about "guessing" the correct word :)
I also heard about competition like who is the closest to choosen nubmer in the range of 1-100..
It would be nice addendum, maybe ? I don't know if someone would use it, just an idea.

Thanks again for the reply, that helped a lot
Woody