Author Topic: Hosting Manager - Can't Re Add People  (Read 1509 times)

Maeka

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Maeka Gaming
  • Twitch Name: maekagaming
Hosting Manager - Can't Re Add People
« on: August 11, 2014, 07:09:08 PM »
Last night I was able to add people and it was running fine but this morning I noticed that it was saying it couldn't find anyone online when there was someone online so I tried deleting the person and re adding them but now I can't even re add the name to the Hosting Manager List. I also have capitalization correct since it was an issue. I have restarted my Deep Bot but still I am not able to re add someone I deleted this morning.

Maeka

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Maeka Gaming
  • Twitch Name: maekagaming
Re: Hosting Manager - Can't Re Add People
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 10:24:40 PM »
Last night I was able to add people and it was running fine but this morning I noticed that it was saying it couldn't find anyone online when there was someone online so I tried deleting the person and re adding them but now I can't even re add the name to the Hosting Manager List. I also have capitalization correct since it was an issue. I have restarted my Deep Bot but still I am not able to re add someone I deleted this morning.

Alright did more testing and it seems like it does re add people, but there is no scroll bar so once the list reaches the bottom, you can't see the rest of the people added. So they're all there, I just can't see them since I can't scroll. But regardless it's claiming they're all offline and won't auto host even though some are online.

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: Hosting Manager - Can't Re Add People
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 10:34:55 PM »
Can you please email me your chanmsgconfig.bin to deepbot@deep.sg

Thanks,
Experts

Maeka

• Youngling