Author Topic: [Mini Game] Text-RPG Game  (Read 3743 times)

kyroskoh

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: kyroskoh
[Mini Game] Text-RPG Game
« on: September 30, 2014, 12:23:12 PM »
Hello,

I would like to propose a RPG game (Just like a zombie apocalypse) where by allowing everyone to enter with their points amount and the bot will randomly generate the text events (surviving - get more/less or dead - lost their points). The rewarding logic will be quite similar to arena algorithms but rather than a constant reward rate, make it as a random multiplier.

Arctomian

• Advisor
  • Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: www.twitch.tv/arctomian
Re: [Mini Game] Text-RPG Game
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 10:23:23 PM »
hello. thank you for your contribution. the small problem that i personally have with a text based rpg in chat is that it will flush the tex. alot of streamers dont like this.
Deepbot has already allot of text based information/mini games that it sends in to a streamers chat. if the idea would consist of something that can be don't with in 10 minutes then this would probably be a good idea. however since a text rpg mini game needs to be played over longer period of time sadly i think this will not come to good for Deepbot. Especially for the larger channels.
In the end its up to Experts Online to make a dissension in this but i hope you can see my point of view in this.

kind Regards

Arctomian
~ The wrong man in the right place can make all the diffrence in the world, and i am that wrong man ~