Author Topic: Couple of questions (about getting DeepBot)  (Read 1101 times)

Wolfie

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Wolfie713
Couple of questions (about getting DeepBot)
« on: October 21, 2014, 11:20:29 AM »
Okay I already have one that I'm using (loving it).

I'm considering the idea of gifting DeepBot to someone, ie, another $10+ donation.  However, I don't have access to all of their stream information and would want to be able to just surprise them with the bot so filling out the information in the other topic wouldn't be very reliable.

So it comes down to this..

First off, can one account have two DeepBots? (Not worried about being able to run on the same computer, that won't be an issue.)
Also, can someone transfer ownership of a DeepBot?

I'm sure I'm missing something else I should be asking, so please dummify it for me on what is/isn't allowed in regards to being able to set this up so I can be like "here, run this and enjoy!"

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
Re: Couple of questions (about getting DeepBot)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 11:34:28 AM »
The only stuff that is really important is Stream name, bot name, and partnership.  You know their stream name, and whether they are partnered or not, so it just comes down to the bot account.  You cannot have one account for two DeepBots, as only one will work at a time, even if on different computers, and you could transfer ownership, but just requesting your license to be changed to their info.  If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

-emrerocky

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: Couple of questions (about getting DeepBot)
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 09:20:58 AM »
To make a gift, simply make the entry payment with their twitch ID, and then tell them its taken care off. To get it, they need to provide the stream name and bot name. A licence will be issued to them when that application is processed.

It would be helpful if they also create a forum account to ensure they can post any issues they face in the future to get support.

Regards,
Experts