Author Topic: Ability to give First Time Followers VIP  (Read 1883 times)

mic1780

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: mic1780
Ability to give First Time Followers VIP
« on: November 18, 2014, 11:35:56 AM »
Hello,
I just started streaming and think DeepBot is a great way to keep viewers involved in chat. Since I am not able to get subscribers (not partnered with Twitch) and I am looking to get more followers, I think it would be a great idea to be able to grant someone who follows my stream (no refollows for this) a VIP status. This would be a great way to get people who are maybe going to follow that extra incentive to go for it.

Now that being said if someone who already has VIP follows, the existing VIP should not get overridden by the new one.

As i mentioned before that this is a great idea for those who are not partnered with Twitch and are just starting out and trying to build a following.

Let me know what you think about this.

Mic1780

xtrapsp

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: greatbritishbg
Re: Ability to give First Time Followers VIP
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 09:37:51 PM »
I wonder if it's possible to use a PHP based solution where if the chat says someone followed you it'd run a command for you?

Crimson Sands Gaming

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Crimson_Sands_Gaming
Re: Ability to give First Time Followers VIP
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 06:59:22 AM »
i like this idea, i could give ViP Bronze for like 1-2 weeks to all new followers, sort of like how some games will give you a few days or so of free Premium at the start so that when it's gone you want it back.
http://www.twitch.tv/crimson_sands_gaming - Waiting for Star Citizen to be more Stream worthy, playing Random games till then! come Join the fun!