Author Topic: Subvscriber Luck  (Read 4307 times)

nexxx

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: thenexxx
Subvscriber Luck
« on: December 12, 2014, 10:09:13 AM »
Have a giveaway open to all but be able to set the subscriber luck

For example:
Subscriber Luck: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

If its on 4. Subscribers have a 4x better chance then non subs to win the raffle.

syndrome208

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: syndrome208
Re: Subvscriber Luck
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 09:54:18 PM »
Just wanted to bump this and add some info about it.

I had inquired about this around the same time Twitch didn't want people doing giveaways for certain people "subs" since Twitch looked at it as gambling.  Since twitch has changed their policy to where you need to display or read off this
"This is a promotion from (streamer name). Twitch does not sponsor or endorse broadcaster promotions and is not responsible for them" 
So now all the responsibilities and liabilities of giveaways are now on the broadcaster.

I would really like to see deepbot incorporate this into their keyword giveaways.
I do point base giveaways for my larger items at least 1 time every day and all the others are Keyword so I use the google extension with sub luck enabled.
It would also be nice if we can set multipliers for each VIP status as well

kyroskoh

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: kyroskoh
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 06:30:13 PM »
+1 I forgot to bump this thread -- It definitely helps for Subs' Luck Probability during Giveaway. Thanks for finding this thread...

syndrome208

• Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 07:16:13 AM »
Please vote on this so we can see this come to light asap. This site is what Experts uses so we as users can vote on things and those that get a lot of votes might be worked in so please vote on this one..

https://trello.com/c/7KlTib3T/60-giveaway-subscriber-vip-luck-multiplier

syndrome208

• Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 08:02:30 PM »
Any development on this?  I would like to use the deepbot keyword program for giveaways but without this I have to use the google chrome extension.

Why not just use !ticket based.  Because keyword giveaways are the mainstream type of giveaways across twitch and for ease of use for the viewers I will stick to them.

I know before experts was worried about the TOS but here is the info on that which makes us the broadcaster fully reliable for how we do our promotions and we can do them how we choose.

Promotions

Broadcasters may promote, administer or conduct a promotion on, through or utilizing Twitch (a "Promotion"). If you are a Broadcaster and you choose to promote, administer or conduct a Promotion, you must follow the following rules:

You may carry out Promotions to the extent permitted by applicable local law and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you and any Promotions comply with any and all applicable local law obligations and restrictions.

You, at your expense, will be solely responsible for all aspects of your Promotion, including, without limitation, the execution, administration, and operation of the Promotion; drafting and posting any official rules; selecting winners; issuing prizes; and obtaining all necessary third-party permissions and approvals, including, without limitation, filing any and all necessary registrations and bonds. Twitch has the right to remove your Promotion from the Twitch Service for any reason.

Twitch is not responsible for and does not endorse or support any such Promotions. You may not indicate that Twitch is a sponsor or co-sponsor of the Promotion.

ALL Broadcasters should display or read out the following when a Promotion is on their channel:
"This is a promotion from [channel name] . Twitch does not sponsor or endorse broadcaster promotions and is not responsible for them".

caspan

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: caspan
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 01:36:34 AM »
Please add this feature as it is the one thing that is keeping deepbot from reaching full potential in our stream!

Adding subscriber luck and various VIP levels of luck would be what completes the use of the !ticket feature.

syndrome208

• Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2015, 09:31:49 PM »
 :)

Needsomelogic

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: needsomelogic
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2015, 09:35:26 PM »
I think you should add it, but not on all of the giveaways.

syndrome208

• Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2015, 06:05:41 PM »
ya I agree the ticket giveaways already have a multiplier to them with the token handouts but waiting to see this on keywords for sure.