Author Topic: Pre-sales questions for DeepBot: VIP? Multiple Users? etc  (Read 2384 times)

oTradeMark

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • PwnStarz.com
  • Twitch Name: PWNSTARZdotCOM
Pre-sales questions for DeepBot: VIP? Multiple Users? etc
« on: January 07, 2015, 08:34:48 AM »
Hello,

I am a partnered streamer who has a few questions about DeepBot before purchasing:

• It appears that DeepBot has been in "beta" for quite a while now. Is there plans on an official release or what is holding it back from a launch version?
  • What is DeepBot VIP? We need access to the subscriber/donation notifications and I was watching a video that said this was a VIP only feature. How do we obtain VIP for the bot?
  • I stream on a team channel, there are multiple streamers who livestream to the same twitch channel, is it possible to use one instance of DeepBot for all of our streamers? Would a separate instance of the software need to be ran on all of our computers or would we need to have one dedicated PC to run DeepBot at all times?

Crimson Sands Gaming

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Crimson_Sands_Gaming
Re: Pre-sales questions for DeepBot: VIP? Multiple Users? etc
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 06:40:35 PM »
Cant answer #1, but...

#2, if you would check the Wiki, you can get a list of ViP included features
http://deepbot.deep.sg/wiki/VIP+Streams&structure=Index&page_ref_id=14

#3  Currently the Bot cannot be run on Multiple computers/streams/accounts.   i am hoping this gets fixed at some point where someone who has ViP can send his bot to a specific Stream/User when offline or not used on their own stream (this would be perfect for when my Brother or a Friend streams).   Currently though it needs to be open and remain open/running on the Main streamers PC.

If you are running the channel and others are streaming on that same channel when your offline for example, it should be fine as long as you leave the bot online, it will continue to operate fully.
http://www.twitch.tv/crimson_sands_gaming - Waiting for Star Citizen to be more Stream worthy, playing Random games till then! come Join the fun!

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 11:53:45 PM »
Crimson has answered #2 and #3 well.

As for #1, I feel there are still a lot of features it needs to reach a level where I envision it as a complete package.
Additionally, I am a 'hobbyist' programmer who is learning stuff everyday. I would like 'controlled growth' so that I can grow the infrastructure at a steady pace and overcome associated technological challenges with limited impact.

Lastly, I have a day job that keeps me busy for 65-80 hours a week. So I have limited time I can spend on this project to realize my visions.

Overall I think we may reach a 'release worthy' state by the end of 2015. However, I do not want to commit to any concrete dates yet.

Regards,
Experts

oTradeMark

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • PwnStarz.com
  • Twitch Name: PWNSTARZdotCOM
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 01:00:01 AM »
Crimson has answered #2 and #3 well.

As for #1, I feel there are still a lot of features it needs to reach a level where I envision it as a complete package.
Additionally, I am a 'hobbyist' programmer who is learning stuff everyday. I would like 'controlled growth' so that I can grow the infrastructure at a steady pace and overcome associated technological challenges with limited impact.

Lastly, I have a day job that keeps me busy for 65-80 hours a week. So I have limited time I can spend on this project to realize my visions.

Overall I think we may reach a 'release worthy' state by the end of 2015. However, I do not want to commit to any concrete dates yet.

Regards,
Experts
Thank you for both of your help in answering my questions. So if I understand correctly, it's $10 to access the beta, and $5 per month to gain access to the additional VIP features? Does the initial $10 donation include access to the VIP features or is it $15 for the first month? I'm just asking because I need access to all features initially to test things out to see if the bot will work for everything we want.

Also, to clarify, the bot only runs on one machine, but as long as the software is running on a dedicated machine it will work for any streamer who goes live on the channel.

Finally, two follow up questions that came to mind with your answers:
  • I notice that the majority of tutorials and features specify the bot working in conjunction with OBS. All 3 of our streamers use Xsplit, do most of the features work with either livestreaming software? The main things we need to work in Xsplit is the ability to add follow/donation/sub notifications to the layout without adding a "screen capture" section of our PC on Xsplit.
  • Our 3 streamers currently have separate donation links so that we can all individually have different donation notifications on stream. Is there currently a way within deepbot to setup multiple donation notifications depending on the link that is clicked? Also, it seems most donation notification bots require donations to be made through a 3rd party website (streamtip.com, imraising.tv, etc) what website does deepbot use for the donation notifications?

mnbbfan1984

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: mnbbfan1984
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 11:24:46 PM »
I can answer the 1st part of this, The $10 covers VIP for the 1st month, then after that its $5/month.  As far as your other questions those would have to be answered by an Admin