Author Topic: A few features DeepBot could Improve!  (Read 1697 times)

Pyrocide

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • twitch.tv/pyrocide_
  • Twitch Name: Pyrocide_
A few features DeepBot could Improve!
« on: January 11, 2015, 12:12:04 PM »
I know I'm posting another topic but I don't want to detract from a new feature and a improved features.

Timed Messages - should be able to set the interval for EACH message and not just have a message from a collection go off every x interval.
This is a massive quality of life improvement that I think other bots such as nightbot do better right at this moment in time.

Channel Commands (Custom) - should be able to set the spam cooldown for each individual command instead of having a single interval for all commands.
again this will be a massive quality of life improvement and honestly I have no idea why this isn't already the case.

If I think of anything else I'll add to this thread instead of creating new one (unless a new thread is required)

Madhat

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: joshletten
Re: A few features DeepBot could Improve!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 03:52:46 AM »
Set your global cooldown between 2-10 seconds and you have no issues. I run deepbot on a stream with nearly 20,000 followers and we never have a issue with the cooldown set to 5 seconds. I personally decline this request to due the amount of commands i have and the time it would take the adjust.

Pyrocide

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • twitch.tv/pyrocide_
  • Twitch Name: Pyrocide_
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 10:15:48 AM »
Madhat, I'm taking about having as an extra option not replacing the feature entirely.

kornyx

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: kornyx
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 10:08:48 AM »
I agree with the "Timed Messages" being individually timed but the other messages work perfectly with te Global timer.