Author Topic: Expanded Host and Bankheist features.  (Read 1634 times)

Kraith88

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Kraith88
Expanded Host and Bankheist features.
« on: January 19, 2015, 03:16:55 PM »
Would like to expand the host alert the bot has.  Allow me to set a sound clip and have an onscreen notification pop up when someone hosts you.  Also would be greatly appreciated if you could set a threshold so it doesn't go off when trolls /host your channel for 1 viewer. 

For the host section, would be cool if we could maybe set a channel description for each of the people on our host list, so when the channel is hosted while we are offline, it will say in chat, now hosting -twitch link- and give your description about the streamer as well. 

Would be nice if we could set the bankheist mini game to just go off on a set interval.  I have my game play once an hour and atm, I have it customized so when the cooldown is up, the cooldown response is !bankheist 1 so it starts the game again.  Would be nice if we could just automate it :)

Thank you.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Expanded Host and Bankheist features.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 02:16:12 AM »
Added all 3 Suggestions to our Suggestion list Here. Feel Free to comment/vote up your suggestions, the more votes, the more likely it will be added sooner then later.

As for the 3rd suggestion with bankheist timers, you could probably used a timed message, or have another bot trigger it possibly.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

Kraith88

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Kraith88
Re: Expanded Host and Bankheist features.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 12:50:03 AM »
I already use deepbot to trigger it with the refresh message, wanted a way to fully automate it, so I could add a text saying something like 'It would seem the call to arms went unanswered perhaps next time we will act'