Author Topic: Buying the bot  (Read 1511 times)

assassin8rr39

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: assassin8rr39
Buying the bot
« on: February 11, 2015, 10:07:49 AM »
So i just want to make sure this is clear and I'm not sounding like a dick by asking this, but i have to donate $10 and then there is a possibility i wont even get it? Or do you get it after you donate no matter what? When i read the instruction on the application page that's what it sounded like and i just wanted to make sure, i just think its weird i would give you guys money and possibly not get what I'm paying for...

assassin8rr39

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Buying the bot
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 10:11:20 AM »
And also if this gets seen, would me and my friend both be able to download this? We were planning on both downloading it but having both of them linked to my stream, is this possible?

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 10:18:15 AM »
1. You cannot get DeepBot if you don't pay the $10, but when you do, it is guaranteed entry.
2. This is not possible at the current moment as if you wanted them to both go to your channel, they wouldn't sync their data causing people to have points on one, and not on the other.  If they were both opened at the same time without any errors, then they again, wouldn't get synced and would have weird duplicate entries to commands, etc.

assassin8rr39

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 10:27:11 AM »
Alright, thank you very much