Author Topic: Host Trading  (Read 1170 times)

XGMScene

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: XGMScene
Host Trading
« on: February 25, 2015, 07:14:33 AM »
Hey everyone!

I'd like to propose a hosting trade. I don't have too many viewers atm and I'm at a loss of how to get my name (stream) out there. I've posted to reddit, twitter, Facebook, everything. Tried Twitch starter but my numbers are going up extremely slow. My average view count is  about 5 each day and I've been streaming for 40 days being very active with my viewers, but someday I'm not even noticed due to how low I am on the list of games. I was wondering if anyone with a high view count who didn't stream between 12pm and 6pm EST would be willing to host my stream when you were offline, and vice versa? My stream is clean with very few swears, and i try to be polite even to trolls.

If this dosen't work i'm at a bit of a loss as to how to progress, I know a lot of it is networking. I've seen that word thrown around a lot but I don't know how to do it. Anyone have any tips? I know twitch streaming doesn't blow up over night, some do, most don't, but I need some what to bump of my views just so I sit at a higher place on the game list.

idk guy's what did some of you do starting out to get to your current view count?

XGM out

Twitch.tv/XGMScene