Author Topic: Donation Awards Given Twice for Paypal E-check  (Read 1695 times)

Crimson Sands Gaming

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Crimson_Sands_Gaming
Donation Awards Given Twice for Paypal E-check
« on: March 24, 2015, 09:20:45 PM »
A friend Donated to my Stream on the 19th and he did it by Echeck with Paypal, The bot Awarded him the VIP and Credits and counted it as a full Donation.

Today (24th) about 10 minutes ago, The Donation alert went off with the same message and same Donation amount, it took us a few minutes to figure out what was going on, and it appears the Bot awarded the VIP and Credits a 2nd time from the E-check Clearing...  no 2nd payment was made and only thing i got in my E-mail is that his Echeck was now cleared.

figured i should mention this so it can be looked into.
http://www.twitch.tv/crimson_sands_gaming - Waiting for Star Citizen to be more Stream worthy, playing Random games till then! come Join the fun!

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Donation Awards Given Twice for Paypal E-check
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 01:44:22 AM »
Yes, because it counts that they donated, but the check didn't clear, once it did, then it sends it again. But good to know. Not sure if we can fix that, since it would be on paypal end.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

Crimson Sands Gaming

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Crimson_Sands_Gaming
Re: Donation Awards Given Twice for Paypal E-check
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 07:34:03 AM »
ya i figured it was somethin with the notification system... problem is though if people figure this out, they could try using this to get extra ViP/Credits... also my Donation tracker went up the same amount twice, so i had to manually remove the ViP, Credits and adjust the Donation tracker.... this could become quite an annoyance if some kind of solution is not found and it continues.
http://www.twitch.tv/crimson_sands_gaming - Waiting for Star Citizen to be more Stream worthy, playing Random games till then! come Join the fun!