Author Topic: Viewers Losing Random Amounts Of Currency  (Read 1782 times)

RoB1771

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: RoB1771
Viewers Losing Random Amounts Of Currency
« on: February 25, 2014, 12:09:15 AM »
So, This Issue has been going on for a while now it seems, I Dont know why its happening and i dont know if its happening to anyone other than Me, But, The Issue Is, People are losing Random Amounts Of Currency randomly. Some Lose 200 others lose 1000 . I go over chat and nothing was purchased, nothing was added or subtracted. Just gives them a lower Ammount of currency . The Coinsiding Issue i notice is the Time Watched For the user that lost the Currency Drops to 0.0Hrs Watched. Mybe this has something to do with it?

If im able to do something about it pleas let me know, I have been using a pretty unstable internet lately the past 3 weeks or so. And I Leave the bot up 24/7 . Is it better to Start it when i go live and end it when i get off? Im Not sure how it was designed. Thanks for your time , -Fusion

Deagen

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Deagen
Re: Viewers Losing Random Amounts Of Currency
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 01:22:08 AM »
This has happened 3 days in a row now, seems to just load a distant back up file when the bot restarts or something.  Getting pretty annoying to explain to my chat everyday being asked 100's of times.

Is the bot just not saving or something?

Izlsnizzt

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 01:55:07 AM »
We're taking a look at this currently, will report when we have some findings.

RoB1771

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: RoB1771
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 01:11:02 AM »
Thank you Sir, When this issue is Fixed the bot will be running absolutly flawlessly for me

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 01:30:41 AM »
This issue should now be resolved. Please let me know if you still see users losing points/hours.