Author Topic: Commands/features restricted by rank  (Read 2322 times)

Jonnerstv

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Jonnerstv
Commands/features restricted by rank
« on: October 20, 2015, 08:39:25 AM »
Maybe have commands or features (like song requests) can have the option to be restricted to User Ranks and use the Rank Number as a reference to which rank can use commands.

GamerQuest

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: gamerquest
Re: Commands/features restricted by rank
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 06:41:49 AM »
I for one would LOVE to see Rank features implemented into Deepbot and here are a few of my thoughts on the subject.

If you take a look at the Moderation tab in Deepbot, you will find some additional tabs that are named Link Protection, Banned Words/Phrase Protection, and Spam Protection.  When you examine these tabs closer you will find that Deepbot has features that allow VIPs and Subs to be flagged as "Immune Users" in chat.  Now, with the "Immune Users" feature already implemented into Deepbot, how hard could it be to also give User Ranks the ability to be flagged as "Immune Users"?

Since Deepbot can currently flag VIPs and Subs as "Immune Users", then maybe something similar can be done with the User Ranks?  A small drop down box for User Ranks could be added to the Link Protection tab, the Banned Words/Phrase Protection tab, and the Spam Protection tab.  Once this drop down box is clicked, it will display a list of all the User Ranks that you are using in your channel.  Once you have selected the Rank that you would like to flag as "Immune", you will then see new options that will give you the ability to flag the User Rank you have chosen as an "Immune User".

Just my 2 cent.

MercurY3rd

• Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: mercury3rd
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 08:03:57 PM »
I for one would LOVE to see Rank features implemented into Deepbot and here are a few of my thoughts on the subject.

If you take a look at the Moderation tab in Deepbot, you will find some additional tabs that are named Link Protection, Banned Words/Phrase Protection, and Spam Protection.  When you examine these tabs closer you will find that Deepbot has features that allow VIPs and Subs to be flagged as "Immune Users" in chat.  Now, with the "Immune Users" feature already implemented into Deepbot, how hard could it be to also give User Ranks the ability to be flagged as "Immune Users"?

Since Deepbot can currently flag VIPs and Subs as "Immune Users", then maybe something similar can be done with the User Ranks?  A small drop down box for User Ranks could be added to the Link Protection tab, the Banned Words/Phrase Protection tab, and the Spam Protection tab.  Once this drop down box is clicked, it will display a list of all the User Ranks that you are using in your channel.  Once you have selected the Rank that you would like to flag as "Immune", you will then see new options that will give you the ability to flag the User Rank you have chosen as an "Immune User".

Just my 2 cent.

Yeah, when you have your ranks by hours, then set immune Users to Hours of that rank same as for Ranks by Points If your Rank number 4 is called Supercool and you get that Rank by 120 mins then set immune users to Min Hours 2 and then everyone with that Rank or higher will be Immune
Hier steht nichts Sinnvolles, dennoch freundliche Grüße. MercurY

RADRaze2KX

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: RADRaze2KX
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 02:53:16 PM »
Is this a thing yet? I want to allow commands to users over a period of time, based on Rank... starting out, they can only check their rank... then they can ignore the chat filter, then they can post links, then they can participate in giveaways, etc... Ultimate Twitch Bot has this built in but i'm having other issues with it so I'm trying DeepBot...

RADRaze2KX

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 05:28:44 PM »
Nevermind, I saw this is possible using if statements in VIP... Subscribed... testing

RADRaze2KX

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 07:48:37 PM »
Can now verify the ability to use @if@ statements as a VIP in commands is perfect for this issue. Well worth it, thanks!