Author Topic: VIP, Streamer Chat, and Chat  (Read 2344 times)

Jonnerstv

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Jonnerstv
VIP, Streamer Chat, and Chat
« on: October 24, 2015, 01:11:10 PM »
1. VIP
I realize that VIP is not that easy to give out with the use of a command, however I would like to pose this suggestion.
!vipgive @target@ @viprank@ @viptime@ [!vipgive ExpertsOnline Bronze 30(this would be in days)]  Or have some way of integrating it into the command system to make it easier on those using commands mainly to regulate VIP Users and upgrades to Bronze/Silver/Gold.
The reason I ask this is because I would like to run a certain command every 15 minutes with the use of the bot to give VIP to those who have watched a certain amount of hours/minutes/seconds using the @if@.  So if they have watched for 20 hours, then they will get VIP Bronze for 30 days.

2. Streamer Chat (for talking between Streamers)
I would like to see a part of that chat on the right hand side show who's online to chat and also give us the ability to login to that chat instead of it logging us in automatically, however not booting us unless we disconnect or close out of Deepbot. I noticed in one of the updates that I can't just simply go to the Streamer Chat and get rid of the chat symbol like I was able to and this can get annoying at some points for us who like things to be a tad cleaner.  Or maybe the possibility to ONLY get that icon in the Streamer Chat tab IF we are notified and not if chat is just being used.  Another Idea is to have it turned on or off in the Master Settings.

3. Chat for our streams
I would like to see the chat icon used in the Chat tab which we use to monitor our streams so if we're off on another tab and someone talks (say for the smaller channels) then that can be added to it.  If some don't want to use it, have it available to be toggled on or off in the Master Settings.

Hopefully this won't be too hard to do or it might be something that will be a bit easier for users of the bot and viewers to use.  Thank you :)

Jonnerstv

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Jonnerstv
Re: VIP, Streamer Chat, and Chat
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 12:23:19 PM »
el bumpo