Author Topic: First Gambling Game  (Read 3540 times)

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
First Gambling Game
« on: October 01, 2013, 11:53:03 PM »
The first gambling game that will be released on DeepBot will be a modified version of Craps that uses three dice.
Below is the current proposal ... feel free to comment and shape how this turns out!

So to start off this will work in the background and the streamer can run the game to cycle rounds in 5,10,15 or 20 min intervals.
When the table is open for betting, users can opt for one of the 8 type of bets listed below. This should give viewers plenty of options to part with their hard earned currency and get their gambling fix.

Figuring out an easy way to bet with text commands will be challenging, however I think the wide payoff flexibility will be enjoyable! I may change the pay-offs slightly as I get further into the project.

• You can bet on one number, which must appear on all three dice.  This is called a Three of a Kind. If you win, it pays 150 to 1
  • You can bet on one number, which must appear on two of the three dice.  This is called a Two of a Kind, such as a 1,1 or 2,2 or 3,3 or 4,4 or 5,5, or 6,6.  This pays 8 to 1
  • You can bet that the same number from 1 to 6 will appear on all three dice, such as either a 1,1,1 or 2,2,2 or 3,3,3 or 4,4,4 or 5,5,5 or 6,6,6.  This is called Any Three of a Kind and it pays 24 to 1
  • You can bet on Small, where you bet that the sum of the three dice will be equal to 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 excluding a Three of a Kind (1,1,1 , 2,2,2 and 3,3,3). This pays 2 to 1
  • You can bet on Large, where you bet that the sum of the three dice will be equal to 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, or 17 excluding a Three of a Kind (4,4,4 , 5,5,5 and 6,6,6). This pays 2 to 1
  • You can bet on the sum of the dice as well with the following payouts for the different numbers:
    • If the sum is 4, winning bets are paid 50 to 1
    • If the sum is 5, winning bets are paid 30 to 1
    • If the sum is 6, winning bets are paid 18 to 1
    • If the sum is 7, winning bets are paid 12 to 1
    • If the sum is 8, winning bets are paid 8 to 1
    • If the sum is 9, winning bets are paid 6 to 1
    • If the sum is 10, winning bets are paid 6 to 1
    • If the sum is 11, winning bets are paid 6 to 1
    • If the sum is 12, winning bets are paid 6 to 1
    • If the sum is 13, winning bets are paid 8 to 1
    • If the sum is 14, winning bets are paid 12 to 1
    • If the sum is 15, winning bets are paid 18 to 1
    • If the sum is 16, winning bets are paid 30 to 1
    • If the sum is 17, winning bets are paid 50 to 1
  • You can bet on two different numbers, which must appear on at least two of the three dice.  This bet is called Duo, and it pays 5 to 1
  • And the last type of bet is called a simple One of a Kind, where you bet on a single number that must appear on two or all three dice. The payout is as follows:
    • If the number you chose appears on two of the three dice, you are paid 2 to 1
    • If the number you chose appears on three of the three dice, you are paid 3 to 1

So ... Let me know your thoughts...

thefreeviper

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: thefreeviper
Re: First Gambling Game
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 03:04:16 AM »
i think a gambling would be awesome and a great way to be able to try and get some point control in the stream as well..... not 100% how much i would use it since i never have.. but i am 100% open to trying it out.
Check out twitch.tv/thefreeviper :)

trevyz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: trevyz
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 09:01:17 AM »
This is very promising. My viewers are still nagging abit about the gambling feature that we used in ModBot alot, something similar would be really gr8.

Thanks for all the updates, i'm checking the update page ALL the time now:)

Hollen

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: HollenJSP
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 08:52:33 PM »
Very interested :D

Snes_Nerd

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: GamingWithJimbo