Author Topic: DeepBot access for Authorized Broadcasters NOT on the same computer?  (Read 1666 times)

Schultizzle

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Schultizzle
So I've got a question that I tried searching for, but can't really... word properly to find the answers for?

I've got 2 other Authorized Broadcasters on my channel HelloHouseKeeping, with potentially 1 or 2 more in the future. We eventually will be living together and sharing a computer to do a 24/7 stream, much like StreamerHouse for those unfamiliar. However, in the meantime while we're not living together, it'd be nice if everyone had access to the same stream settings and bot as I do.

Is this possible? Is there any way, at all? Even if it requires them applying for a license, for this to work?

Obviously on my end, its no issue, I've got the bot setup and my OBS set for the notifications and etc that we like. But when anyone else streams, they won't have access to the same data without DeepBot.

I know we can transfer the OBS data and have that match up, this is primarily asking for joint access to DeepBot.

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
Re: DeepBot access for Authorized Broadcasters NOT on the same computer?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 03:38:20 AM »
You could put DeepBot in Dropbox to have it sync between everyone, but right now there is no way built into DeepBot.

Schultizzle

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Schultizzle
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 03:45:19 AM »
You could put DeepBot in Dropbox to have it sync between everyone, but right now there is no way built into DeepBot.

I was hoping it'd be as simple as that, but it seems to easy to be true.

I was under the impression even if giving them the program and information, they'd not be able to use it? I obviously don't know, asking questions before trying anything. :p
I guess I'll give it a try.

FlexMyBuns

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: MockitLeague
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 01:22:25 AM »
This would be nice for channels that are huge and have multiple broadcasters. This should be implemented soon!