Author Topic: music  (Read 1231 times)

jmoe161

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: jmoe161
music
« on: December 11, 2016, 07:38:39 AM »
my bot has been freezing alot past 2 days and it wont let me pause the music. i have to shut if off completely to pause songs

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: music
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 10:06:26 AM »
Seems to be an issue arising all of a sudden. Not sure what is causing it. But so far for me and a few other users are on the Alpha/Dev update and the issue doesn't seem to have appeared on it.

If you want to update to the Alpha/Dev update, I recommend Backing up your Data Folder inside the Deepbot folder ( C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant ) before updating to it. The alpha/dev update is not stable like the regular updates, so it can corrupt your data files. So it is a good idea to backup your data before doing so.

To update to the Alpha/Dev update, you will run DBupdater or DBUpdater.exe in your Deepbot Folder and check the option for the Alpha/Dev build.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

scorpion313

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
  • Twitch Name: Scorpion313
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 01:08:43 AM »
I sadly have been having the exact same problem lately.  The music player in my DeepBot locks up randomly and the music stops, regardless of what song it may be.  I did try to use the Alpha/Dev build to no avail.  Still getting lockups.  If this is an HTML 5 issue or something within a browser setting that could be causing the problems, I'm very open to solutions because as of now I am not able to take full advantage of my bot's abilities.  Users can't request songs etc.  Thanks in advance!

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 04:21:56 AM »
It was a Windows 10 update that broke it. There is a new patch for the Alpha/Dev build that should fix the issue.

Need help ASAP?

jmoe161

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: jmoe161
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 09:10:37 AM »
is there a link to this new download. The bot says all update are up to date for me.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 09:18:30 AM »
is there a link to this new download. The bot says all update are up to date for me.

Run DBUpdater.exe in your deepbot folder > Check the box that says Alpha or dev update. That has the fix for the music. Just a warning, you should backup your Data Folder inside the deepbot folder before updating.

Need help ASAP?