Author Topic: Quick Fix for Subs Hopefully..  (Read 1000 times)

KNoC

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Quick Fix for Subs Hopefully..
« on: December 14, 2016, 04:42:42 PM »
So today we launched as a partner on Twitch finally, amazing and all. But as luck would have it myself who operates our Deepbot for the channel nor the Channel Streamer himself noticed our VIP status ended sometime the night before.. so we went the entire stream this way until we ended and saw a payment had to be made to re-enable the feature, we did so. But one obvious and major problem is, we now have no files or recognition from the bot of over 155 Subscribers we accrued during the stream...

I truly do hope there is some kind of backup file, import, or way to sync with Twitch to fix this very substantial annoying problem.

Any Help would be Appreciated,
Thanks, Bill

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Quick Fix for Subs Hopefully..
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 11:56:50 PM »
Go to The User Database Tab > Sub Manager button > I believe there is an option to sync there.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

KNoC

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Fix for Subs Hopefully..
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 05:27:48 AM »
Thanks Repent, will try it, I saw it last night and it was greyed but pretty sure it's because of how we have the bot setup not being completely from the streamer himself. (As per my other topic/question and thank for you replying there also) So yea hopefully once we get that figured out it will allow the sync to go through, definitely not updating 160 subs myself ha.