Author Topic: Gamewisp VIP + Twitch Sub Vip  (Read 1840 times)

Jrum

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: JrumBeats
Gamewisp VIP + Twitch Sub Vip
« on: July 08, 2017, 11:23:16 AM »
Hi there, I recently got a twitch sub button, on top of my gamewisp button. However my issue is my VIP raffles (for subs only) only pick up Gamewisp VIPs. The DeepBot system does not automatically make my Twitch subs into VIP, I manually have to to choose a time and date, expiration etc...

How can I make this where, when I do VIP raffles, my twitch subs and GW subs are all in there? (Currently only GW subs are allowed, show) and make my Twitch Subs VIP system active automatically when they sub?

Sorry if this sounds confusing. Please help, much gratitude in advance.

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
Re: Gamewisp VIP + Twitch Sub Vip
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 02:20:36 PM »
Make sure that you have set up your sub notification options to automatically move subs to the correct level of VIP for each tier.

Jrum

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 02:49:16 PM »
I already did, for Prime, Sub, $9.99 and 24.99 options. But it still does not automatically add them to my VIP only raffles. :(

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 03:24:24 PM »
You may need to go into your sub manager and add all previous subs to the VIP so they can get put in. Make sure you're adding them to the correct VIP level too.

Jrum

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 01:14:27 AM »
You may need to go into your sub manager and add all previous subs to the VIP so they can get put in. Make sure you're adding them to the correct VIP level too.

Why does this need to happen manually for Twitch Subs, but not for GW subs though? There has to be a way to make it automatic.

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 10:41:19 AM »
Any new subs that you get will be added automatically if you setup the Sub Notification Options to add their VIP automatically, but for any subs before you set this up you must go into the sub manager and add all previous subs to the VIP.