Author Topic: suggestions / review  (Read 2791 times)

GeneralHorsch

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: generalhorsch
suggestions / review
« on: June 01, 2014, 06:06:07 AM »
Well this bot is great my viewers really love it and so do I.

I got it to work on my old windows XP computer until I upgrade it so that's good, the program told me I needed vista at least.

The cloud storage tab doesn't work.
Bot crashes without internet on preloading before trying to do anything.

Suggestions:
Please ensure everything can be enable or disable like the bank heist for present and future options.
Please ensure everything has the option to charge viewers currency to interact with the bot or to allow them to freely interact with the bot free of charge, free for vip or lower cost for vip .
Please ensure all user data has the ability to be changed during editing a user's information.
Please add the ability to create custom titles for viewers that override user rank.
Please add the ability to change rank goals as at the moment they seem to long.
Please add the ability to change all bot replies as some replies spam the chat also having this ability would give the bot the ability to be themed around the game type being played.
Please add the ability to have the bot reply to only the viewer entering games like bank heist and arena.
Please add the ability to notify only the streamer someone has entered or left the chat.
Please add the ability for viewers to trigger sounds as this would be entertaining during gameplay on horror games.
Please add visual animation for events like arena and bank heist.
Please add complex structure to arena so viewers don't just win with a 50% chance, a turn based system with a dice roll and health would be a great addition to the arena.
Please add the ability to change payouts for all games.

I appreciate the time taken to read this post, the bot is very great already but I want it to stay better so I am giving all my support on this project, thanks for the hard work plan to donate every month for vip status and to support this project.

DeadairX

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: deadairx
Re: suggestions / review
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 03:45:09 AM »
The cloud storage tab doesn't work.
I believe he's still working on this section and it isn't available right now so the tab is inactive

option to charge viewers currency to interact with the bot or to allow them to freely interact with the bot free of charge, free for vip or lower cost for vip .
I don't see how this could be useful. Most of my commands are for information such as TeamSpeak IP, how the points work, etc. It's possible you've made some commands that could utilize a feature like you've requested, what is your reason for wanting this feature?

Please add the ability to have the bot reply to only the viewer entering games like bank heist and arena.
Unfortunately, I don't think this is possible with the way twitch has configured their chat system. You could try asking twitch to implement a feature to show only one person a message. Once that is available, there's no doubt in my mind that this would be utilized in Deepbot.

Please add the ability to notify only the streamer someone has entered or left the chat.
This is already a feature. When you set the enter/part messages, tick the "client only" box and it'll only show up in your bot's chat.

Please add the ability for viewers to trigger sounds as this would be entertaining during gameplay on horror games.
This is a personal suggestion, you can try using a donation tracker and when someone donates, it plays a slightly scary sound to startle you, and a top donation sound that will totally freak you out. It's not really hard to implement into your stream and it'll keep your viewers from totally spamming sounds in your stream.

Please add complex structure to arena so viewers don't just win with a 50% chance, a turn based system with a dice roll and health would be a great addition to the arena.
Please add the ability to change payouts for all games.
I would like to see features like this as well.

GeneralHorsch

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: generalhorsch
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 08:38:31 AM »
option to charge viewers currency to interact with the bot or to allow them to freely interact with the bot free of charge, free for vip or lower cost for vip .
I don't see how this could be useful. Most of my commands are for information such as TeamSpeak IP, how the points work, etc. It's possible you've made some commands that could utilize a feature like you've requested, what is your reason for wanting this feature?

Kinda like the setup for - request config for the music tab - I would like to reward my loyal viewers in cheaper curreny prices to make them feel apappreciated, basically for vip viewers.

DeadairX

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: deadairx
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 10:54:50 AM »

Kinda like the setup for - request config for the music tab - I would like to reward my loyal viewers in cheaper curreny prices to make them feel apappreciated, basically for vip viewers.

You could give your loyal viewers VIP manually although I like your idea. Why not give our higher ranked viewers custom benefits? There's already a rank system in place so say after a viewer watched for 24 hours they got cheaper song request, or a slightly higher point rate?