Author Topic: Trivia  (Read 2946 times)

DopeyZero9

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: DopeyZero9
Trivia
« on: June 13, 2014, 04:39:01 AM »
We enjoy the games that come with DeepBot par say, Bankheist.

I currently use an IRC generated Trivia Bot, and let's just say its a pain to get along with, always having to type the correct punctuation and capital letters. Sometimes the viewers give the correct answer and it won't recognize they got the correct answer just a capital letter was off..

I think DeepBot could help make Trivia a lot better by rewarding correct answers, (even if they are mis-spelled) with points.

The harder the question, the greater the reward or the reward could be for winning a round, and every round is 10 questions. I'm sure there are plenty of scripts out there to use for a Trivia Game.

I think having different themes would be great as well, like mine has Family Guy, Simpsons, General IQ, Math.. the list goes on. Just depends on how many scripts I would like to install.

It's just an Idea, probably one someone already suggested.

or Maybe not!? Let me know what you all think.

- DopeyZero9

Daddio

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Daddio66
Re: Trivia
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 09:42:09 PM »
I love this idea, In my stream I have been using random trivia sites to play trivia with my viewers and would love to see a in stream trivia bot.  Features like this would keep me paying a monthly sub for the gold access.

ItsGime

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: ItsGime
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 11:21:25 PM »
+1

RynnyRyn

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: RynnyRyn