Author Topic: Vote/Comment on Suggested Features for DeepBot  (Read 56198 times)

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Vote/Comment on Suggested Features for DeepBot
« on: January 17, 2015, 03:14:02 AM »
All ideas posted in this section will be added to the DeepBot Project Management website: Here

You can vote on requested features as well as comment on them. The more votes an idea/suggestion has, the greater the chance it will be implemented into DeepBot sooner.

Ideas and feature suggestions are added manually. If you do not see yours right away, it will be added ASAP. You may post your ideas/suggestions on this thread or make your own.

Update 6/7/2016: Any Feature Request Thread with a Green Checkmark next to it has been implemented, on the suggestion list, or has an alternative.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 04:15:05 AM by RepentGamingTV »
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

Machinedog

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: thatsbrilliant
Re: Vote/Comment on Suggested Features for DeepBot
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 02:10:20 AM »
Add a feature to allow Followers to be added to a Queue where Moderators can announce the follower and eliminate Troll or offensive twitch usernames to display. 

NominalGiant

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: nominalgiant
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 11:27:39 PM »
I love Deepbot so far and I just got it! but i'm wondering if there is a way to select individual vip levels for raffles and such? that way you have the option to pick Vip categories by themselves. It would be great to have this implemented in the current selection system

Scottieo

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: GrandpaMonster
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 12:12:51 AM »
Hey guys, will you consider adding multiple betting pools with customizable !bettingpool1 !bettingpool2 etc command lines?  I know we can have up to 14 betting options within a single betting pool, but I would love to be able to have multiple betting pools running simultaneously.  Often in gaming streams there are many things going on, and chatters want to interact and bet on multiple situations at the same time.

Examples based on League of Legends:
Betting pool 1:  Which team will win the game?
Betting pool 2:  Which individual player will get to 10 kills first?

Thanks for considering!
Scottieo

YonksTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: YonksTV
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 09:52:58 PM »
Commands for wav sounds and image pop ups.  I use a second bot only to have that feature.  It would be great to have this integrated with DeepBot so you use the VIP features along with it. For instance chat could type !hype and then the options could be to have an image pop up on screen (such as a hype sign) and a wav file would go off.  You could have the choice in the Deepbot menu to have the command cause a sound, an image pop up or both.  This would be a lot of fun and add a lot of custom things to a stream.

GeekTechMedia

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: geektechmedia
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 11:48:04 PM »
Loving Deepbot thus far.

I would like to see a feature where people in chat can do giveaways and require points for their giveaway. Using something like !enter to participate.

I would also like to see a feature where the streamer can set a number of points for VIP viewers to be able to advertise themselves. Along with a link blocking ability. Just a couple useful features I think.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2015, 12:38:05 AM »
I love Deepbot so far and I just got it! but i'm wondering if there is a way to select individual vip levels for raffles and such? that way you have the option to pick Vip categories by themselves. It would be great to have this implemented in the current selection system

You can use the Raffle Filter.

Commands for wav sounds and image pop ups.  I use a second bot only to have that feature.  It would be great to have this integrated with DeepBot so you use the VIP features along with it. For instance chat could type !hype and then the options could be to have an image pop up on screen (such as a hype sign) and a wav file would go off.  You could have the choice in the Deepbot menu to have the command cause a sound, an image pop up or both.  This would be a lot of fun and add a lot of custom things to a stream.

This is already being implemented.

Loving Deepbot thus far.

I would like to see a feature where people in chat can do giveaways and require points for their giveaway. Using something like !enter to participate.

I would also like to see a feature where the streamer can set a number of points for VIP viewers to be able to advertise themselves. Along with a link blocking ability. Just a couple useful features I think.

You can do Keyword Raffles and set minimum points to enter. You may be able to do something like this in the near future. And a simple chat moderation is in the works.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

YonksTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 05:37:37 AM »
Is there any chance of having the bot work with Foobar2000 like it does with youtube?  A lot of the times I have so much going that running youtube for music can slow some stuff down.  It would be great if the viewers could type in !song and get the song currently playing off foobar.

YonksTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 05:55:39 AM »
Another feature I would love to see is a purchase command.  Where a viewer types In !buy X , which would then trigger the bot to remove the points price from the user and give them what (X) is.  Say it was for VIP Gold with cost of 500 points.  User could type in !Buy VIPGold and then the bot would remove the 500 points and give the viewer access to VIP for the standard time it does now. Then the bot would respond back in chat to the viewer telling them the transaction is done and that they now have access for 30 days. This would be very helpful and save time doing it myself taking time away from the cast to do it.

lindsaystone

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: lindsaystone
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2015, 08:26:58 AM »
Be able to have winamp right inside the Deepbot client GUI.  This would allow less clutter on screen and maybe be able to also tie into the song request feature.  I use a custom playlist and people often times comment about my music in my stream and how much they love it and have even started requesting me play certain songs.

YonksTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2015, 08:38:06 AM »
Is there a way to have a VIP section where you can choose to have all VIP's get a custom join message automatically.  It would be nice to give this as a perk to VIP members but then have stop once their VIP status expires.

Also is there any way during keyword raffles for the "min points" to have the abilty to take that amount of points from the user for entering that raffle.  Just was wondering if you had plans to add that as well.

Thanks!

Blindside_o0

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Blindside_o0
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2015, 07:11:21 AM »
I used to have both temporary and permanent song requests
Temporary songs cost x points and permanent songs cost y points
All songs requested run through a que as the next song on the list.
I did this manually and would like it as a feature here on deepbot

spiri2g

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Spiri2g
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2015, 10:22:41 AM »
1) Add the ability to change user levels/hours watched (ex: change user from recruit to Corporal)
2) Add the ability to "clear" the chat from the chat tab in the program,(I have to close and reopen the program to clear it)
3) Add a commands list tab or index in the actual program to make command adding quick and easy.
4) Add option to view followers (instead of just All Users) this will separate viewers from followers.
5) Add ban/timeout options in the chat tab

CalToxReaper

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: CalToxReaper
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2015, 10:09:19 AM »
I will update this post as i come up with more ideas.

1) i can't see emoticons in the onboard chat it's kinda confusing sometimes would love to see the basic emote set added to the chat for clarification.

TyTheGreen

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TyTheGreen
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2015, 12:42:57 PM »
Would Like to see a feature that allows you to add up wins and losses between myself and viewers in the queue!  :)