Author Topic: STILL getting an error message when trying to connect my bot  (Read 9500 times)

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
Re: STILL getting an error message when trying to connect my bot
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 10:18:05 AM »
To anyone else that reads this topic. Lets us know if you are having the same issue. As it stands there are two people but it could potentially be more but we won't know unless you reply. As thehulkflies can connect to chat on the website it is not an issue with Twitch from what I can tell but rather a different issue altogether.

Thanks,
Dante557
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 10:20:48 AM »
Didnt get lucky on the restart maybe it is deepbot server side.

All of your connection attempts on the servers are successful, so that means that it is something on your, or Twitch's side blocking it.

vpRider

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: twitch.tv/vprider
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2015, 11:05:41 PM »
No problem on missing my message Dante! I work today till 3:30pm mountain time and will be home about 4pm. Unless you are able to do it without me being home? my computer is on right now. Let me know what works for you! I would love to get this sorted out and thank you so much for helping!

SaintroX

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: SaintroX
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2015, 12:34:16 AM »
Yeah so I had that problem as well for a day, then it went away and now it is back again..
None of the server options work, I have tried turning off my firewall and windows firewall is allowing the bot through.

I don't know what it is but I didn't change anything between the days it was working and when it was not, to me it seems like it has to be on your server side.

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2015, 02:52:22 AM »
No problem on missing my message Dante! I work today till 3:30pm mountain time and will be home about 4pm. Unless you are able to do it without me being home? my computer is on right now. Let me know what works for you! I would love to get this sorted out and thank you so much for helping!

I'll probably be streaming at that time but pop into the channel and I'll attempt to sort the issue out. I have a few ideas as to what it could be.

Yeah so I had that problem as well for a day, then it went away and now it is back again..
None of the server options work, I have tried turning off my firewall and windows firewall is allowing the bot through.

I don't know what it is but I didn't change anything between the days it was working and when it was not, to me it seems like it has to be on your server side.

That makes three. You've tried all the options suggested i'm guessing? One more thing I'm going to suggest is changing the DNS your computer uses. I recommend changing to OpenDNS (https://www.opendns.com/home-internet-security/opendns-ip-addresses/). To me it sounds like you are all experiencing a routing problem to either Twitch or the Deepbot servers. As you can probably connect to the Twitch chat alright on the site I'm just assuming it's your routing to the Deepbot servers that is the issue.
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2015, 03:49:51 AM »
If it was DeepBot Server side, then you wouldn't be able to get to the login screen, since it connects to the servers when loading up.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

SkippTekk

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: SkippTekk
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2015, 04:52:23 AM »
Someone please help me, I have done everything they told me and I still get the error message that something is keeping it from connecting. Mcaffee is off, i am hardwired into my internet modem so i dont think its a VPN issue and firewall is off. Please help me or refund my money!

Hey guys, new to DeepBot usage but ill try to help you as much as i can.

Did you install DeepBot in the DEFAULT location? ex: "C:\DeepBot - Twitch Stream Assistant" (or what every it's directed)
If so can you CLOSE DeepBot and RENAME the FOLDER located in C: to DeepBot and NOTHING else ex: "C:\DeepBot"

please let me know if this fixes your problem. cause when i installed it under C:\DeepBot i have had NO issue.

vpRider

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2015, 05:08:35 AM »
I will give that one a try, I have not tried that yet. I will also try changing the DNS as well when I get home. Hopefully we can get this issue worked out! Thanks everyone for jumping in!

SkippTekk

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2015, 05:52:53 AM »
I will give that one a try, I have not tried that yet. I will also try changing the DNS as well when I get home. Hopefully we can get this issue worked out! Thanks everyone for jumping in!

shouldn't have to change the DNS. the default actually works well.

vpRider

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2015, 07:27:07 AM »
I've tried all this and still nothing

SkippTekk

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2015, 09:51:26 AM »
I've tried all this and still nothing

hmm... you might have to do a clean install? but remember to rename the installation folder so it has NO SPACES.

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2015, 11:01:45 AM »
Please install teamviewer and PM me your teamviewer connection information.

I can try and debug this further with you.

Regards,
Experts

vpRider

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2015, 12:51:13 AM »
thanks experts! I PM'd you :) let me know when you're ready!

thehulkfiles

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Thehulkfiles
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2015, 06:29:38 PM »
I have been trying to log in once a day, today without changing anything not even turning off my PC in over a week deepbot is able to connect. Will post again if it starts happening again.