Author Topic: For Everyone Having Log In Issues...  (Read 10286 times)

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: For Everyone Having Log In Issues...
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2017, 09:25:06 AM »
>:( Been trying to log in for 2 days now and still says can't connect? any idea as to when this is going to be fixed?

Your issue may be that you are not updated to 0.9.12.3 if it is the past two days.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

tstacked

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TSTACKED
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2017, 10:09:43 AM »
my client is up to date and I too can't login, checked my error log and this is what is says:
27 Jan 20:08:22,135 - Error -Unable to login
Version : 0.9.12.3
Message : The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
Stack Trace :
   at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data)
   at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(String address, NameValueCollection data)
   at DeepBot.DeepBotNotification.#3gb.#2gb()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at DeepBot.DeepBotNotification.#8gb.MoveNext()

Dreamangelcore

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: DreamAngelCore
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2017, 10:46:13 AM »
I too am having the same issue. It worked perfectly fine 2 hours ago but suddenly started saying: "Login Failed: An error occurred when trying to login to DeepBot servers. Please ensure your connection is not being blocked by anti-virus software or firewalls." I checked firewalls and ran as administrator to no avail. I have the latest version too. Please help!! I cannot stream without this!

GG_GLe

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: http://www.twitch.tv/gg_gle
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2017, 10:48:44 AM »
exactly the same situation for me than what Dreamangelcore just described

Dreamangelcore

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2017, 10:58:05 AM »
To the recent login issues the past 30 mins, it is the servers. Hang tight.
Twitch or DeepBot servers? Also, any ETA as you said that almost 2 hours ago.

mattstadon86

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: mattstadon86
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2017, 11:06:38 AM »
can we get an update or no? we are all in the dark here and we pay to use this monthly. delaying my stream for an hour plus now

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2017, 11:38:39 AM »
Services should be coming back online now. Apologies for the issues caused.

Dreamangelcore

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2017, 01:02:12 PM »
It is working now, Thank-you so much!!

VanitysFire

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: VanitysFire
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2017, 05:00:03 PM »
im not so much having a problem with log in so much as it is a matter that even with having renewed the VIP deepbot is not letting me connect my channel/bot channel with the stream. keeps telling me i dont have beta access even though its never been a problem before with VIP. the dashbourd even shows im good through march.

mackeh

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Mack on Twitch
  • Twitch Name: mackdoogle
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2017, 02:58:50 AM »
I'm still having problems. Can't connect to the update server when I run dbupdater as admin.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2017, 08:26:03 AM »
im not so much having a problem with log in so much as it is a matter that even with having renewed the VIP deepbot is not letting me connect my channel/bot channel with the stream. keeps telling me i dont have beta access even though its never been a problem before with VIP. the dashbourd even shows im good through march.

Looks like you have logged in fine on the latest update (I would double check you are on update, 0.9.12.3 on the About tab tho). Tried redoing OAuth logins as well on the config tab.

I'm still having problems. Can't connect to the update server when I run dbupdater as admin.

Please replace the updater in the DeepBot directory with this one : http://deepbot.tv/download/DBUpdater.exe and run it to update to the latest version.

Need help ASAP?

mackeh

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Mack on Twitch
  • Twitch Name: mackdoogle
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2017, 08:35:24 AM »

Please replace the updater in the DeepBot directory with this one : http://deepbot.tv/download/DBUpdater.exe and run it to update to the latest version.
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. I replaced the dbupdater with the one you linked and the same happened. I have version 0.9.7.1 currently and can't connect.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2017, 08:55:03 AM »

Thanks for the reply. I replaced the dbupdater with the one you linked and the same happened. I have version 0.9.7.1 currently and can't connect.

Strange. Should work, as long as you put the DBupdater.exe in your Deepbot folder and replaced the old one with it. Then you ran DBupdater.exe as admin?

Need help ASAP?

VanitysFire

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: VanitysFire
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2017, 07:59:06 AM »

Looks like you have logged in fine on the latest update (I would double check you are on update, 0.9.12.3 on the About tab tho). Tried redoing OAuth logins as well on the config tab.

ive double triple quadruple checked the Oauth and sign ins. and still tells me i dont have access to use the bot. it will not connect without the access that has been paid for and is listed under my profile as being active and the bot will not allow access. i have replaces the updater and have made sure i am on the latest update multiple times. and still all the same result. i would really like to be able to use the bot that i have been using for many months now have paid for access to use.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2017, 08:43:42 AM »

ive double triple quadruple checked the Oauth and sign ins. and still tells me i dont have access to use the bot. it will not connect without the access that has been paid for and is listed under my profile as being active and the bot will not allow access. i have replaces the updater and have made sure i am on the latest update multiple times. and still all the same result. i would really like to be able to use the bot that i have been using for many months now have paid for access to use.

Not entirely sure why you can't connect. Your last connection was 1-23-2017 and you were on the latest update. Maybe an anti-virus? Tried reinstalling Deepbot? Try reinstalling required software (Step D.) here: http://wiki.deepbot.tv/faq#common_solutions

Need help ASAP?